7.14.2011

I moved to Miami Beach!

Well my hubby and I are in Miami Beach!  Living here.  It was a pretty easy move since all of our stuff went to storage.  We're in a furnished place while we explore the area and find a spot to call our own. In the mean time, thanks to a new awesome Miami Beach friend, I've discovered a project called Sketchy Miami.  How cute is that?  The idea is to draw a portrait of everyone in Miami.  If you live in Miami upload a picture and a local artist will sketch you. If you're a local artist, pick a picture to sketch and upload it.  They have sketchy parties as well.  So much fun!  We are encouraged to sketch people we don't already know to promote mingling. I plan on sketching a few portraits. Here's my first one, her name is Kayla...

No comments:

Post a Comment